eCigTalk.org - Powered by vBulletin

Показано с 1 по 12 из 12

Тема: HC Dual Coil Cartomizers with logo launched today

Wink HC Dual Coil Cartomizers with logo launched today

Today it is a great day for all Health Cabin team and all people who care about Health Cabin, because we did launch our first cartomizer with logo, a lovely cabin after some days working.

All cartomizers in black/white/orange/clear/stainless both in 1.5ohm and 2.0ohm are logoed with our mini cabin on the bottom close to the thread. Each cartomizer is sealed in green plastic bag. each 5pc cartomizers are packed in a small black gift box with our logo and instruction in both English and Russian.

could you tell whether you like the design or will you prefer ones with our logo or not?

any input will be highly appreciated.

Happy Vapor always!

Гуру Аватар для Yallka
    Записей в дневнике
    Yes, a good logo.
    I like it.

Пользователь Аватар для BENJIRY!
    I, personally, don't mind whether there is logo or not. Please keep the quality and service at the top level as it is right now and then you may even draw your family picture over it if you like. I will buy it anyway

Nice logo, by the way.

Вместо "руб.", читать: "Долл. США".

Пользователь Аватар для AndrewStick
    Цитата Сообщение от BENJIRY! Посмотреть сообщение
    I, personally, don't mind whether there is logo or not. Please keep the quality and service at the top level as it is right now and then you may even draw your family picture over it if you like. I will buy it anyway

Nice logo, by the way.
    +1 I agree with each word.

thank you for your post. surely. we will keep the quality and service at the top level always.

besides, the logoed boxes come with instruction in english and russian. i will send you pictures later.

Пользователь Аватар для BENJIRY!
    Цитата Сообщение от Amy Посмотреть сообщение
    thank you for your post. surely. we will keep the quality and service at the top level always.

besides, the logoed boxes come with instruction in english and russian. i will send you pictures later.
    Great idea! Especially for newbies!

Sometimes you've got something new and just lost immediately as you have no idea where to start from. And everybody is newbie from time to time.

Good luck!

Вместо "руб.", читать: "Долл. США".

Вэйпер Аватар для ExHero
    А я уже купил 4 пачки)) А тут такой красивый логотипчик))

Provari+U-dct

Новичок Аватар для Ally
    Personally, I don't like logos. Even this annoying "Ego-T" on batteries and atomizers.
    I think, if you're selling this cartomizers with your logo it's advertisement and you should sell them with lower cost than without logo. Because people see this logo, ask what is this and buy things in your shop. You gain additional money. But we buy cartomizers of same cost as without logo.
    I'm very happy with your shop and made 3 orders totally arround 280$.
    It would be very good if you start selling "Smokey black semi-transparent DualCoil without logo".
    Thank you.

eGo-T 900 mah, eGo Passthrough 1000 mah + SmokTech Dual-Coils, CE3 Cartomizers, DSE 901LR, Dual-Coils XXL (1.5, 2 Omhs), Clearomizers, Giantomizer, Ceramic Cartomizers, eGo-T LR, 510-T LR, eGo LR, Echo Cartomizers

Ally, thank you for your feedback. we will consider that.
    as for smokey black semi-transparent dualcoil, i have not heard of it. could you send me a picture or a link, so i can look into it and see whether we can sell them?

Новичок Аватар для Ally
    Sorry, I confused ) It was Clearomisers and not dual coil.

If you can sell dual coils color like this it will be very usefull and I haven't seen clearomizers of this color. Why? Looks very cool.

eGo-T 900 mah, eGo Passthrough 1000 mah + SmokTech Dual-Coils, CE3 Cartomizers, DSE 901LR, Dual-Coils XXL (1.5, 2 Omhs), Clearomizers, Giantomizer, Ceramic Cartomizers, eGo-T LR, 510-T LR, eGo LR, Echo Cartomizers

Ally, i am sorry that dual coil can not make dual coil color like this. perhaps it is not easy to get transparent tube colored.