eCigTalk.org - Powered by vBulletin

Показано с 1 по 7 из 7

Тема: Is there a topic for the users who dont speak Russian

Новичок

Is there a topic for the users who dont speak Russian

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum, so i decided to ask first before posting.

I am from Bulgaria, but unfortunately i can only read merely Russian, but i can not speak nor write.

I just purchased a Union Stick so i decided to get my questions answered "from the source"

I looked around a bit, but i didnt find a corner for English speakers, so i decided to ask if it is ok to ask my questions in the threads amongst all replies in Russian?

Please, if you find my behavior inappropriate, just disregard my post, i will not post anything without your permission.

Thank you in advance for the attention.

With kind regards,

Dimitar

Гуру Аватар для alex080758
    Записей в дневнике

the older generation of Bulgarians speak Russian, the new generation is closer to English. there are many English-speaking forums. why not try your luck there, if this language is closer to you...

Новичок
    It seems that there is not enough information about the device(s) in which i am interested.

оффтопик: Furthermore, i have messed around forums for different topics for a while, so i have an excellent impressions from all Russian forums i have seen. E.g. 4pda is one of the best, its well structured and excellently moderated. I have heard many good things about your forum too, from well respected and more Russian language literate members of our community.

Вэйпер Аватар для se1en
    Nexus3 hello to you, Bulgaria and Plovdiv
    Unfortunately, there are no english topics here.
    Last year I’ve been trying to find bulgarian forums and vape-shops before going on a vacation to Sozopol - extremely little information. I suggest you to find american or british forums, for instance reddit threads.
    Все моё!  

Гуру Аватар для Dino Zavr
    Записей в дневнике
    hi, Dimitar
    Unfortunately we don't have English forum sub-area, so, i guess, running auto-translate to read and posting in English seems to be the most reasonable approach.
    The mod you refer to Стик "СОЮЗ" was not mentioned here. We have topics of way older mod like 2014..2015 with the same name, not this certain one.

The mod vendors might be most likely contacted via RusMods site RusMods - VapeProLine - Союз (75 Вт)
    The topmost frame has the language selection drop-down list to switch site info between Russian and English,
    so i'd suggest trying to contact resellers/vendors using this site first. Обратная связь
    Still you can continue to find vendors here, not sure they visit this forum often.. Good luck.

Новичок
    I already contacted the vendors.

Thank you, guys!

Vape on!